WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : diablo 3

djshad
02-14-2019, 07:31 AM
Are there any Diablo lovers here?
As soon as I started to play it, I completely fell in love with everything. I also like how the Blizzard make their quality videos. Especially like the music from their latest DLC Reaper of souls. By the way, no one knows how to convert it into a regular format to put on the phone?

SaveCiz
03-22-2019, 12:42 AM
Diablo ll will always stay close in my heart. The ammount of times I play it, it never gets old. A pure gem in gaming history.

youngertog
04-03-2019, 04:31 AM
I never played Diablo 3! Is it cool?

semuel
05-23-2019, 01:10 AM
I personally liked it, I almost passed it, I play as a necromancer, on the first difficulty level you can complete in 8 hours
activate Quick Reply.

ReynardFer
08-22-2019, 01:47 AM
I have never played this game. But I would like to try. I lost that she is very interesting.

Handoet00
10-16-2019, 02:19 AM
Great! I'd like to share also with my opinion