WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Casting Words

Amanda Roddy
10-03-2018, 04:46 PM
I'm not sure whether to continue with them. One rejection you lose a badge. I was working on Review and Grade with a New Transcriber and New Editor badge, and did dozens and now I can't. Both badges are still there. Now they say you need a Senior Grader badge for the 7 cent Review and Grade. One editor seems like you shouldn't be able to do Review and Grade without experience but it isn't the same as actually editing. Not to mention the poor quality audio given to novices. It makes less sense to me the longer I'm there.

BBerry43214
11-23-2018, 09:49 PM
Hey Amanda,
I'm on there too, and also lost my badge due to ONE job being rejected. How can you learn if you don't actually get a chance to really get acquainted with the work? Questions like this popped in my head. Then I started thinking to myself that 17 cents a minute was absolutely not worth it. I moved on to other companies. Have you applied with others? I got into Net Transcripts and their pay is literally 4.5 times more. It's a bit of a process, but you get detailed feedback through the assessment.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1