WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Earning Money through Youtube

Jamesjennifer
09-27-2018, 11:21 PM
How to Earn Money through Youtube, please share your view ?

danasurvey
09-28-2018, 03:29 PM
You can include links to your own monetized sites and blogs in the video description, etc. YouTube also has it's own monetization program.

seojesica
10-04-2018, 10:55 PM
You can include links to your own monetized sites and blogs in the video description, etc. YouTube also has it's own monetization program.

Ok, Got It, But Is there any new & effective way available for it.

Freevy
10-11-2018, 10:21 PM
You can see many examples of youtube channels monetizing videos with affiliate links in description.

If you talk about a product or a solution in your video, just look online to see if you can find an affiliate program for that product, create an account and put your tracking link in video description. You can use a url shortner just to look nice (some affiliate links are long,thats why).

Monetizing with this method can make you more money if your videos are helpful and provide value.

CBDMOM
10-15-2018, 06:13 AM
I think if you're not willing to learn to monetize your videos (through YouTube's ads), I'd stick to using YouTube to drive traffic to your external site.

There are MASTER marketers that understand all the details to generate ad revenue, most are brilliant at what they do.

I personally leave that to the experts, and simply use YouTube to post my videos, that ultimately leads back to my main marketing website.

Since google owns youtube, I'm convinced that websites that embed a youtube video gain more link juice than those that don't...

Just my opinion.

katelynsdad
10-16-2018, 08:46 PM
I've used YouTube to drive traffic to my own website or affiliate offers. If you have a large following, then you can monetize with Adsense

Kamrane
11-21-2018, 07:36 AM
Hi,

First of all thank for sharing the informative topic related to youtube earning, i will try this method and share my earning here.

Thanks

writepro
12-03-2018, 03:23 PM
I've decided to get more serious about affiliate marketing (after a long break).

And one of the things I'm going to do is post video reviews of my recommended items on YouTube! Plus, of course, on my blog too.

OilsFromdoTERRA
12-21-2018, 11:29 AM
A lot of people think its easy to earn, but you need consistency in whatever you are doing to make it earn.

Faceing
01-22-2019, 12:13 AM
thanks for the information

April04
01-28-2019, 04:39 PM
What tools would you suggest to a newbie in affiliate marketing? I am truly shy of making videos and live posts. Maybe I will get there one day.

I use mostly facebook right now but I have noticed a lot of my friends are already purchasing from other affiliates.

shre
03-25-2019, 05:04 AM
You have to first monetize your account by clearing all the criteria like total watch hours etc. then you will start earning through ads.

sisindia
05-14-2019, 07:40 AM
There are five ways to earn money from Youtube.
1. Advertising: - Link your youtube channel with Adsense and enable Adsense ads on your videos.
2. Affiliate marketing: -Reach any affiliate marketing agency in your niche, show them your audience and when they agree, link one of their products into your video description. Expect a decent earning from every conversion.
3. Direct promotion:- Show description of products into your video. In exchange, the product manufacturer pays you a certain amount.
4. Paid videos: Charge your audience with a certain amount in return of highly valuable information provided by your video.
5. Crowdsourcing:- Give free information to anyone and ask them for a favor in the form of donations.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1