WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Zodiac Psychics

Poppet
09-11-2018, 09:05 AM
Greetings~

I wanted to ask if anyone works on Zodiac Psychics. I'm having a bit of an issue. I haven't been paid for work I did in August. I've emailed them and they say that I will receive my pay within 10 days of the month's end. I didn't receive it and I emailed again, but all they sent back was pretty much the same letter. I'm confused. They don't have an actual phone number to call, so email is pretty much it. Does anyone here work on that site, and have you been paid for August? I know that they hold $75 back, but what I made far exceeds that.

I felt things were going well on that site and was happy to find them. But obviously the non-payment is an issue.

Thanks for your time.

previa74
09-11-2018, 12:16 PM
I only came to this forum today to see if anyone else had complained yet about Zodiac not paying. I'm so glad you posted! I haven't been paid for August either and I am well over the minimum payout. My gut tells me we're not going to see our money, but who knows. I started in June or July so this was supposed to be my first payout (which I was counting on btw) I didn't bother to email because after doing a google search about this same topic, others have said it just made things worse for them to email the company. And that now they're being targeted by the owner for speaking out and asking for their pay. Sounds like we've walked into a real fun situation. I'm disappointed too because I was enjoying doing chats for them. Bummer.

I'm holding out until next week to get really pissed because perhaps it's due to the Labor Day Holiday and the banks being closed and the 1st landed on a weekend? If so, 10 business days from the first means we'd get paid around the 17th. That's me giving them the benefit of the doubt since they are new to me as well. We'll see.

Muse of the Spirit
09-11-2018, 01:20 PM
I did a little research. It may be the first FULL week of the month. Sorry that you're going through this. Please do keep us posted.

Sarah

Poppet
09-11-2018, 03:16 PM
I only came to this forum today to see if anyone else had complained yet about Zodiac not paying. I'm so glad you posted! I haven't been paid for August either and I am well over the minimum payout. My gut tells me we're not going to see our money, but who knows. I started in June or July so this was supposed to be my first payout (which I was counting on btw) I didn't bother to email because after doing a google search about this same topic, others have said it just made things worse for them to email the company. And that now they're being targeted by the owner for speaking out and asking for their pay. Sounds like we've walked into a real fun situation. I'm disappointed too because I was enjoying doing chats for them. Bummer.

I'm holding out until next week to get really pissed because perhaps it's due to the Labor Day Holiday and the banks being closed and the 1st landed on a weekend? If so, 10 business days from the first means we'd get paid around the 17th. That's me giving them the benefit of the doubt since they are new to me as well. We'll see.

Well this makes sense - but I do wonder why they wouldn't have stated that in an email. Also, it's my understanding that they are based in New Zealand so I'm not sure US holidays would apply? I don't know.

I like the site. I could even handle it if they sent out an email stating that pay would be a bit late, if that were the case, but....obviously that was not what they sent.. It was an email that stated pay would be within the first 10 days of the month-I don't think it specified business days (it does on the info on becoming an adviser, though). And I got that today after inquiring yesterday mid day. Perhaps it is as you said and the bank holiday has a bearing on it and it IS business days and not just days. As a person that works everyday, I tend to overlook the term "business days" - so my bad on that.

I do like the site!

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Edited - errors/clarification

previa74
09-14-2018, 07:00 AM
I just received my payout! I hope you did too. YAY! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1