WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Dugsmom
08-24-2018, 12:41 PM
How would you like to work from home selling beautiful clothes online? Imagine waking up in the morning, grabbing a cup of coffee and walking over to your home office to get some work done while the kids slept or played. Sounds nice, right? It is and you can do it too!

What do we sell? We offer leggings, yoga pants, activewear, shorts, shirts, dresses, kids and adult sizes. There's something for everyone! The best part is that these clothes are high quality and super affordable so anybody can afford them!

Join my team and start making money! Click on my affiliate link to get the process started. Please put my full name (Jessica Huerta) in the spot where they ask for affiliate referrers name so that you can be on my team:

http://leggingarmy.com/#Jessicahuerta

Let me know when you have signed up as an affiliate (send order number) so I can send you another link for your back office sign up.

Cost for software kit: $25

Or purchase a software kit plus leggings : 1 leggings kit is 39.99 and 2 leggings kit is 49.99

Here is what you get:

25% commission

25% discount for your personal orders

25% Sub Affiliate referral commission

5% commission on direct downline sales- The great thing about this is you DO NOT have to recruit. It's up to you.

Free Website for life!!! NO FEE's to maintain your website

Absolutely NO QUOTAS or INVENTORY requirements.

Backoffice access where you track sales, payments, banners and links to market your business, marketing tips to get more sales, etc.

You also gets lots of support from me and a large group of ladies who are also in the business.

If you have questions, feel free to PM me!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1