WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

hrnbiz
06-15-2018, 05:59 AM
I started my Homeowner Referral Network (HRN) business 22+ years ago and it has expanded nationwide. After my first daughter was born, I was looking for a way to make money so that I could stay home. My husband and I were new homeowners and realized that it was challenging to find good contractors in our area.

I'm a networker by nature (and love decorating and remodeling!) and decided to try and start a business to fill this need in our community. I screened a network of plumbers, painters, carpenters, electricians and established a commission with them for any work I sent their way. The response from homeowners and contractors was incredible and I started to get calls from people in other areas who were interested in starting a business like mine. I decided to document all of my procedures and help other entrepreneurs start HRN's in their areas.

From that humble start, I've helped more than 300 women (mostly moms!) launch successful HRN businesses nationwide.

If you think an HRN will work in your area and would like more information, let me know!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1