WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking for a garden shed

SharonGibson
05-25-2018, 12:13 AM
Hello folks,
I am Sharon from Brampton. I'm looking for a garden shed. As this will be the first one I'm not sure about the best type to go for. After a discussion with my friends, I found that if I go with metal sheds, there is a chance of rusting. Also, the metal roof heats up quickly in the sun. This acts as a radiator, so the air inside the shed gets very warm. This will spoil the things in the sheds.
Plastic sheds don't rust and there is no need of regular maintenance. They are strong and cost-effective. But it cannot bear much weight hanging from the walls as a wooden or metal sheds can.
And then there are wooden sheds. I am interested in fixing a wooden sheds (http://inthebackyard.ca/product-category/sheds/). Wooden sheds will be more suitable for garden sheds. The only issue that my friends point about wooden sheds is that it will have moisture and mould issue. But I think we can avoid those circumstances. I am fixing wooden sheds. Is it a good decision?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1