WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking for a storage solution

MackenzieM
05-24-2018, 08:19 PM
My brother and his family are coming to Burlington after three years. He is working in Florida for seven years. He and his family are settled in Toronto itself. They will be here for a month. I have invited him to stay at my home. He will be here by the end of this week. Before he comes, I need to clear a bedroom at my house. I want to clean and rearrange the room. Before that, I need to move some of the excess items in the room to a storage unit. Since we are not using this room, I keep most of the excess items in this room. I can start cleaning the room once the excess items are moved. I need to rent a storage space. I am looking for the best home storage solutions in Burlington (http://www.ultrastor.ca/storage-solutions/home-and-residential-storage/). Can you suggest some storage solutions in Burlington?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1