WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

rachella80
05-10-2018, 05:23 AM
Hey everyone!

I have been making a an extra income from this free affiliate sales funnel. It comes with free step by step training videos to get you up and running within a few days.

Within a month I was making extra income(around £38), but with each month that grows. What I also love is that that all the training is free and its so simple you can be up an running in 48 hours. Don't get me wrong you have to put some work in, but once you have set up your funnel, it gives you ideas for your next one.

I highly recommend to anyone who wants to start out in affiliate marketing as it is a simple way to earn some extra money each month.

aluxylife.clickfunnels.com/optin20458942

If you have questions, I am happy to answer.:)

IGotThePower
05-14-2018, 05:10 PM
Rachella,

So about this funnel, I've seen it all over the net but never really caught my attention because I was under the impression that you had to pay a high monthly fee in order to use it "and" to promote it.. is this the case?
Or can I promote it without paying anything and earn residual income?

I'd love to promote it on my page if the numbers make sense :cool:

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1