WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

seojesica
03-21-2018, 12:11 AM
Is there any tools available for increasing youtube video, please share your view ?

RogueIMer
04-03-2018, 02:54 PM
If you want short-term views, check out any blackhat forum and I'm sure you'll find your share of solutions.

On the other hand, why not gain views the normal way...

* Do your proper keyword research to find what topics you can rank videos for.
* Optimize your video (Keyword in Title, Description & "tags")
* Start commenting on other related videos.
* Post your video link in related groups on Facebook.
* Create a FB Fan Page and upload your link to FB directly.
* Find blogs in your niche and see which ones offer 'guest posting'. Great place to get a back-link!

seojesica
04-19-2018, 08:27 PM
If you want short-term views, check out any blackhat forum and I'm sure you'll find your share of solutions.

On the other hand, why not gain views the normal way...

* Do your proper keyword research to find what topics you can rank videos for.
* Optimize your video (Keyword in Title, Description & "tags")
* Start commenting on other related videos.
* Post your video link in related groups on Facebook.
* Create a FB Fan Page and upload your link to FB directly.
* Find blogs in your niche and see which ones offer 'guest posting'. Great place to get a back-link!

Ok, Got It, Anything else ??

Sh2007
06-08-2018, 09:47 PM
Thank you for this post and link :)

Dugsmom
06-09-2018, 03:03 PM
Ok, Got It, Anything else ??

Pin on Pinterest! Put the link to your channel in your signature line in all forums (that allow it). Instagram-I'm new to Insta so not sure if that would work to drive traffic to your channel but give it a try and put your link in bio.

seojesica
06-12-2018, 02:41 AM
Ok, Got It, Thanks for replying the valuable information.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1