WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Scentsy Makes Me Smile

mariglynn
02-13-2018, 09:21 AM
I'll be celebrating my 10th Anniversary with Scentsy in August this year. I joined because someone asked me to join their team - I stayed because I fell in love with Scentsy's products. I don't have a huge team, I'm not a top seller nor a trip earner but Scentsy fits into my life perfectly. I love Scentsy. :D

LAscents
02-17-2018, 11:40 AM
It is a great company indeed! 2018 marks 12 years since I joined Scentsy. It's a company that is worth sticking around for. I'm glad you came back after your hiatus. Sometimes you have to step back to realize it's worth coming back to.

Jemmasscentsaddicts
04-10-2018, 12:47 PM
I've not long started with scentsy only a few months but loving it! :) I'm from the UK and in my own small home town there are around 30 scentsy consultants maybe more but that's how popular it is! :) x

mariglynn
04-30-2018, 07:12 AM
I've not long started with scentsy only a few months but loving it! :) I'm from the UK and in my own small home town there are around 30 scentsy consultants maybe more but that's how popular it is! :) x

Welcome to the Scentsy Family Jemma!

LAscents
05-15-2018, 04:58 PM

Welcome to our family Jemma. Don't let number of consultants mean anything to you. Raw numbers don't tell how many are mostly personal users, how many are working it as a business and how many are responsive and helpful to customers. You can dominate your neigborhood and beyond!

Bri *
05-17-2018, 08:10 AM
Hi!

I'm new to WAHM and not a scentsy salesperson, but just wanted to say that I am a scentsy fan! They have nice products and great scents!!

mariglynn
05-19-2018, 08:08 AM
I agree Bri! Welcome to the wonderful world of Scentsy!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1