WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Seeer and Kasamba

mharkey
01-28-2018, 03:16 PM
Hi Ladies,
I have 2 questions.

1. Have any of you worked with Seeer.com and if you have what has been your experience (i.e pay/timeliness of pay/traffic)?

2. I was a reader for Keen before in turned to Kasamba. It now requires a $50 application fee. For the readers who are with them..is the traffic about the same, more or less. I am trying to determine if the $50 application is worth the investment.

Thanks much.

Jenger
01-29-2018, 07:28 AM
Kasamba has been closed to new registrations for awhile. I'm not sure if anyone has been able to get in recently.

What is the application process for seeer? Where did you hear about this site?

MysticNow
02-01-2018, 01:36 PM
I would like to know about seeer too please.

Muse of the Spirit
02-16-2018, 07:27 PM
seeer.com states they are a sister site of vopsychic.com

I signed up with them ages ago, and may try them again.

It does not look like my vopsychic sign in works with seeer, so I am emailing them about that.

One another note, I went through all the fiery hoops with Psychic Access to the ONE HOUR interview stage, I was asked when would be a good time for this, and then was just told that they are on a hiring freeze for 60 days and would I like to schedule my interview for midApril. This could not have been addressed prior to all of their vetting? I said I would contact them in 60 days if I still had interest.

DougC
02-17-2018, 05:00 AM
seeer.com states they are a sister site of vopsychic.com

I signed up with them ages ago, and may try them again.

It does not look like my vopsychic sign in works with seeer, so I am emailing them about that.

One another note, I went through all the fiery hoops with Psychic Access to the ONE HOUR interview stage, I was asked when would be a good time for this, and then was just told that they are on a hiring freeze for 60 days and would I like to schedule my interview for midApril. This could not have been addressed prior to all of their vetting? I said I would contact them in 60 days if I still had interest.

Muse, had we wanted everyone to know we ceased hiring for 60 days we would have taken out a press release. Don't hold your breath to be contacted in April as it is quite evident you have no concept of personal and confidential. Not that it's anybody's business but we are totally revamping our hiring process and it is impossible to do that and do all the vetting and interviewing at the same time.

Muse of the Spirit
02-17-2018, 03:29 PM
DougC.

This is a forum to exchange information with other psychics about experiences and goings on.

It could have/would have been your perogative to tell me that there was a hiring freeze before the efforts were made, or to tell me that you were simply were not interested. However, that didn't happen, and there was nothing stated at all about anything personal nor confidential.

Conversely, the interview *could* have gone on as planned, and then I could have been told about the hiring freeze - but at least the interview would have been out of the way. There are several things that could have been done differenly, but weren't.

Based on the wonky communication and my psychic abilities, I can predict with 100% confidence that I will not be interested in 60 days...please go pout somewhere else.

Are there really such things as press releases for psychic lines? LOL

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1