WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Police Audio Transcribers Needed!

12-13-2017, 08:38 AM
The Law Enforcement Transcription industry continues to grow as more and more police departments are beginning to employ recording technology. We are preparing for an expected increase in volume in the first half of 2018 and are in need of experienced LE transcribers to work from home as independent contractors transcribing audio content of criminal investigations, internal affairs, and other verbatim, multi-speaker Law Enforcement audios.

You must be able to pass a background check and there is an initial assessment period before any individual is able to complete client work.
Contractors must have prior verbatim, multi-speaker transcription experience. The most successful candidates will have experience transcribing for a law enforcement agency (police department, sheriff's department, etc.), court reporting experience, or similar.

A full criminal background check is required for individuals completing this work. Equipment is needed and there is an initial assessment period prior to completing live orders. Pay is per audio minute and dependent on the turnaround time of the order. Turnarounds range from same day to 5 business days, with the majority of orders having a 3-business day turnaround time.

To read the full requirements and to apply online, please go to the following link: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1804310

LadyMia
12-13-2017, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the lead. I've been looking for something p/t to do from home in transcription. I have experience transcribing for a law enforcement agency in my home town. I will check this out. Hope I can get on here.

IrishChik
01-02-2018, 10:36 AM
Word of caution with this company, should you suddenly become ill and cannot get out of bed to even grab your device to check your email, you will be fired immediately - no excuses allowed.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1