WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Buying Expensive Traffic

adeelghazanfar1
09-21-2017, 07:59 AM
Hello, I have read on other forum that you have to buy expensive traffic in order to drive sales for affiliate marketing. Can I do affiliate marketing without buying traffic, and can I do affiliate marketing for free, and put my effort , and work, and get traffic for free? Please reply me. Thank you.

JoeSpirit
09-22-2017, 06:50 AM
Traffic doesn't have to be expensive. That depends on what you consider expensive actually is of course.

The cost of traffic is dictated by your ROI. For instance, if you spend $50 on a solo ad and that ad returns eventual sales of $100 you made a profit from the activity. That traffic didn't cost you.

The truth is that if you know what you're doing paid traffic is the best way to go. If you don't know what you're doing you can really hurt yourself financially. So learn traffic generation techniques.

As far as the second part of your post, no you don't have to buy traffic to market product - either your own or affiliate. There are free traffic generation methods that you can use. The most popular one right now is social media (Instagram is gaining in popularity and Facebook has been hot for a while). Again, learn traffic generation techniques.

There is a lot of information about generating traffic available. And there are many different ways to generate traffic. I suggest you start by identifying some to the different techniques, pick out 3 or 4 that appeal to you, and then - one by one - study them. Learn one method, put it into use and get familiar with it, then start learning the next one while the first one is working for you.

Don't try to tackle more than one at first because you'll get confused with too much information.

henrike99
09-24-2017, 07:29 AM
Hello mate,

I am newbie here. I would like to know about affiliate marketing. But don't know the proper way to learn. How could I learn about affiliate marketing?

Thanks!

samual97
09-24-2017, 10:44 AM
Traffic doesn't have to be expensive. That depends on what you consider expensive actually is of course.

The cost of traffic is dictated by your ROI. For instance, if you spend $50 on a solo ad and that ad returns eventual sales of $100 you made a profit from the activity. That traffic didn't cost you.

The truth is that if you know what you're doing paid traffic is the best way to go. If you don't know what you're doing you can really hurt yourself financially. So learn traffic generation techniques.

As far as the second part of your post, no you don't have to buy traffic to market product - either your own or affiliate. There are free traffic generation methods that you can use. The most popular one right now is social media (Instagram is gaining in popularity and Facebook has been hot for a while). Again, learn traffic generation techniques.

There is a lot of information about generating traffic available. And there are many different ways to generate traffic. I suggest you start by identifying some to the different techniques, pick out 3 or 4 that appeal to you, and then - one by one - study them. Learn one method, put it into use and get familiar with it, then start learning the next one while the first one is working for you.

Don't try to tackle more than one at first because you'll get confused with too much information.

how can i get a right place is it so easy ..because fraud marketing is too much and how can i get a right place or people.
it may be a cheater who may cheat with showing a fake traffic or else
f you can please suggest a right path and place to get that

JoeSpirit
09-25-2017, 07:21 AM
Hello mate,

I am newbie here. I would like to know about affiliate marketing. But don't know the proper way to learn. How could I learn about affiliate marketing?

Thanks!

Affiliate marketing is basically selling someone else's product. You earn a commission for the sale.

You can market physical products (such as toys, books, kitchen utensils) and you can market digital products (ebooks, training courses, software).

If you want to learn how to market physical product check the information for affiliate programs at Amazon and Commission Junction.

If you want to learn how to market digital product go to Clickbank and JVZoo.

JoeSpirit
09-25-2017, 07:25 AM
You do have to be careful Samual. There are a lot of scams out there.

What exactly are you looking for? Do you want an online job or are you interested in starting a business? And what type of work do you want to do?

henrike99
09-28-2017, 08:54 PM
Thank you guy for your well suggestion and direction. I will surely try for few legitimate courses. lol

MsFlirtyTalks
11-18-2017, 11:01 PM
Paid traffic doesn't necessarily have to be "expensive" traffic. To drive sales for an affiliate product/service all you need is "targeted traffic. That doesn't necessarily have to be traffic that you paid for.

For example:

If you were promoting a weight loss program, you can generate free qualified and targeted traffic by posting in facebook groups that relate to weight loss. Or post a craigslist ad and ask reviews (great if this program had a free trial option).

But hands down, paying for traffic is a lot quicker than waiting on free traffic methods.

Hello, I have read on other forum that you have to buy expensive traffic in order to drive sales for affiliate marketing. Can I do affiliate marketing without buying traffic, and can I do affiliate marketing for free, and put my effort , and work, and get traffic for free? Please reply me. Thank you.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1