WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Leverage links

adeelghazanfar1
09-19-2017, 02:40 AM
Hi, I would like to know about leverage links, which are also called backlinks. I have read that you have to need lots of quality leverage links for your website. Its difficult to get lots of quality leverage links for a website. I wants to know that leverage links are important for a website for doing affiliate marketing? How should I get lots of quality leverage links for my website? I have read an article about getting quality backlinks for a website, which is known as ' The Moving Man Method ' , and should I apply ' The Moving Man Method ' for getting backlinks for my website? You can see the ' The Moving Man Method' here: https://backlinko.com/high-quality-backlinks

MsFlirtyTalks
11-18-2017, 11:09 PM
If you are considering how to go about using backlinks, then you must also be implementing some SEO strategies---right? Backlinks only serve their purpose when you have a website up, and you are looking to make sure that the search engines see that your site has valid-niche specific "votes" (from other websites) for a specific niche/search term that relates to your affiliate product.

Does that make sense?

Hi, I would like to know about leverage links, which are also called backlinks. I have read that you have to need lots of quality leverage links for your website. Its difficult to get lots of quality leverage links for a website. I wants to know that leverage links are important for a website for doing affiliate marketing? How should I get lots of quality leverage links for my website? I have read an article about getting quality backlinks for a website, which is known as ' The Moving Man Method ' , and should I apply ' The Moving Man Method ' for getting backlinks for my website? You can see the ' The Moving Man Method' here: https://backlinko.com/high-quality-backlinks

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1