WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Niche for my website

adeelghazanfar1
09-17-2017, 02:35 AM
Hello, I would like to know that can 'Work At Home' be my website niche? I like working from home, and its my interest, and I also have knowledge about working from home , and I can write about it. Should I choose 'Work At Home' as my website niche, and start writing content regarding 'Work At Home' ? Can I find affiliate programs for displaying ads on my website for the ' Work At Home' niche? Thank you.

JoeSpirit
09-17-2017, 06:41 AM
Yes, you can build your website for the work at home niche. I have several sites myself that could be considered part of that niche though it is not the main niche that those sites target.

There are many affiliate products that you can market on a work at home niche. You can find them on Clickbank and JVZoo. Those are the most popular affiliate networks at the moment.

MsFlirtyTalks
11-18-2017, 10:44 PM
The work at home niche is very broad because of the many sub categories. It is virtually unlimited. Creating a website that is so general will be tough for you in the long haul because of how competitive that niche is.

Maybe consider being a bit more specific for your website.

So for example:
-work from home >
--women who work from home >
---women with kids who work from home >
----single moms who work from home >
-----single moms who work from home and are college students...

The more specific your website is, the easier it will be to understand your audience, when you understand your audience, the offers/ads you promote on your website will be more appealing to them, which in turn will increase potential sales and higher commissions for you.

Hello, I would like to know that can 'Work At Home' be my website niche? I like working from home, and its my interest, and I also have knowledge about working from home , and I can write about it. Should I choose 'Work At Home' as my website niche, and start writing content regarding 'Work At Home' ? Can I find affiliate programs for displaying ads on my website for the ' Work At Home' niche? Thank you.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1