WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Watkins Training Podcasts

suse
08-01-2017, 05:23 AM
Did you hear the news? The field leadership team in charge of training has expanded the options for training materials recently to include a podcast called "Ask Timeless Integrity".

This podcast answers questions from Watkins consultants. It's another way to learn about having a profitable home business with J.R. Watkins. It's available on iTunes, GooglePlay, Stitcher, buzzsprout, or you can connect to it on Ask Timeless Integrity (http://www.asktimelessintegrity.com).

I have found it valuable, especially episodes 7 & 8, which really can apply to any Direct Sales or network marketing business.

I also learned interesting history about Watkins vanilla that I didn't know before, on episode 9.

Have any of you listened to this, or made this part of your continual learning program?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1