WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Grace & Heart

cabimom
06-28-2017, 12:47 PM
I am excited to say that I am back with Grace & Heart. Two years ago (can't believe it has been that long) I had signed on to be a Founder, but life happened and I had to resign. But I saw that my friend Cheryl had joined and took another look at the company. They are still just as wonderful if not more than they were before with gorgeous jewelry!

Grace & Heart is sterling silver with genuine stones and sometimes they use brass. The designs are fabulous and the quality is amazing. This is NOT costume jewelry. It is fine .925 silver and will last a lifetime! My kit is supposed to arrive today, I can't wait for my launch!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1