WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Daily Transcription
06-09-2017, 04:30 AM
We are a leading, growing transcription services company that deal primarily with film and television videos, such as, unscripted shows, including but not limited to cooking, reality TV and interviews.

We are seeking competent transcribers who have the ability to listen and decipher different speakers in the midst of background noise and overlapping conversations.

We have remote job openings for transcribers. So work from the comfort of your home at your own pace and schedule

We are in need of transcribers on the weekend but it is not a necessity to apply.

Your transcription skills and your ability to type and listen to the spoken word is essential.
To apply, please visit our careers page at: https://dailytranscription.com/careers/

**A word of note: there is not a guarantee of work each day that you sign up. There are days that we may have more work than transcribers signed up and other days where we have more transcribers than work available. We need to have a steady, successful team on hand not only for our busy seasons but for future anticipated projects.

LadyMia
06-13-2017, 03:57 PM
We are a leading, growing transcription services company that deal primarily with film and television videos, such as, unscripted shows, including but not limited to cooking, reality TV and interviews.

We are seeking competent transcribers who have the ability to listen and decipher different speakers in the midst of background noise and overlapping conversations.

We have remote job openings for transcribers. So work from the comfort of your home at your own pace and schedule

We are in need of transcribers on the weekend but it is not a necessity to apply.

Your transcription skills and your ability to type and listen to the spoken word is essential.
To apply, please visit our careers page at: https://dailytranscription.com/careers/

**A word of note: there is not a guarantee of work each day that you sign up. There are days that we may have more work than transcribers signed up and other days where we have more transcribers than work available. We need to have a steady, successful team on hand not only for our busy seasons but for future anticipated projects.

I'm going to apply. Thanks for posting. Never hurts to have another egg in my basket. I have experience doing media transcription, legal, medical and general transcription.

dgithinji
08-18-2017, 05:37 AM

I tried applying but sadly I'm not from the US or Canada. I'm a great transcriptionist though. Is there any possibility of letting me sign up?