WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ChristinaWTWW
05-02-2017, 11:57 PM
Do you like to window-shop online? Do you spend hours browsing through different products, seeing what's available? How would you like to get paid for it?

Join our Amazon Keyword Research (KWR) Project and you can do just that. In the coming weeks, we'll be ramping up to approximately 50,000 keywords per week, and it's ongoing for several months. In order to meet our deadlines, we need your help!

Here's how it works:

You work in our tool. You're given a list of KWs to check, each has a Google link and a link to the search results on Amazon. It's your job to check the following things:

- Is the KW offensive? (you will list the offensive part of the KW)
- Do the results make for a good shopping experience? (you will list any bad results on the page following our protocol)
- Is it spelled correctly?
- Is it grammatically correct?
- Is it missing punctuation or units?
- Does it require custom capitalization?

Each unfavorable answer will require a short explanation (canned comments provided).

You get paid per KW and there are incentives for reaching certain milestones each week. We are implementing a 250-item minimum, which means you have to complete this many each week in order to stay on the team. After a bit of experience, most reviewers can do 50 or more items in an hour.

To get started, please fill out this interest form and take the guideline test: https://goo.gl/forms/UrSerbMqrrYzUTvh1

Those who pass the test will be contacted for an in-depth trial within 24-48 hours.

Rebecca0630
05-08-2017, 05:21 PM
Just filled out the form. I have years of experience doing this type of work. I should I shouldn't have any problem doing more than 50 an hour. I can work as many hours as needed and can start immediately. I applied with the email: [email protected]

persephone111
05-20-2017, 02:29 AM
Please let us know if still hiring? If you've fulfilled your quote then it would be a waste to apply for one project. Thanks!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1