WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ChristinaWTWW
04-28-2017, 01:05 PM
We are looking to add people to our team! Whether you're looking to supplement your current projects with some easy work, or want to dive in and make a full-time opportunity of it, we welcome you to inquire.

We need a minimum of 50 folks to work through September doing product selection audits. Our quota is 50,000 per day, so we need people who are dedicated to putting the time in, in order to succeed.

The project entails looking at 2 links: a search page with a keyword and a product page. Your job is to determine whether the product fits in the search page, according to the H1 (main keyword). You'll work in our tool, answer one question and for some items leave a customer comment (canned comment).

If you're interested in the project, please read our style guide and take a mini test to judge your understanding of the guidelines here: https://goo.gl/forms/ioaUToZFjLh5DBHr1

Most people can reasonably do 100-200 per hour. Pay is made per item and will be discussed after a passing test.

Payment is made twice a month via PayPal- on the 15th for all work completed through the 14th, and on the 30th/31st for all work completed by the 29th/30th.

Qualified applicants will be contacted within 24-48 hours, and work is scheduled to begin on Monday or Tuesday.

ChristinaWTWW
05-03-2017, 12:09 AM
Thank you to those who replied. I'll be contacting qualified applicants tomorrow (today) to get you set up in our system and for a complete trial before we let you loose.

We're also still hiring so feel free to apply anytime, and to check out our other project for Keyword reviewers.

Rebecca0630
05-08-2017, 05:48 PM
I filled out the form. Hoping you're still hiring for this. I have years of experience with this type of work. I would have no problem doing 100-200 per hour. I am available to start immediately and can work any hours. I applied with the email: [email protected]

lawson166
05-16-2017, 01:32 PM
I also filled out the form last night. Would like to know if the project is still hiring. you can reach me at [email protected] My name is Kimberly. Thanks!

ChristinaWTWW
05-17-2017, 12:06 PM
Thank you all!

Unfortunately, the client requested changes to how the process works, so the test is no longer completely valid. As such, I've stopped accepting responses on it.

However, the good news is we still needs lots of people! I'm going to reach out to everyone who applied to the test that I posted, and initiate a trial. Those emails should be coming this afternoon.

If you don't receive an email, don't worry - I'm gonna post another ad with an interest form and style guide so you can submit your interest there and get a trial to get onboard.

Thank you all so much for your patience!

Christina

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1