WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Overflow and incoming projects

mrshannigan
04-28-2017, 12:57 PM
Hey, I'm suddenly swamped with incoming projects. I thought I was taking a break to focus on my own stuff for a minute and suddenly I have a few freelancer bids accepted PLUS local clients calling with work. Time to test my project management skills :)

If you're regularly looking for new writing gigs please fill out my application at writeforincome.com/jobs. DOn't worry about searching the current listings because I keep filling them before they're listed.

thank you

Lisa

lawson166
05-16-2017, 01:34 PM
I filled out the application last night, do you still have work available? My name is Kimberly & email is [email protected]

angeleyez410
05-16-2017, 02:44 PM
I also filled out an application a few weeks ago. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1