WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Arelf27
04-08-2017, 11:21 AM
Anyone self-publishing books on KDP and have any tips and/or tricks on getting the word out? Have self-published my first book (link in signature if interested) however wondering how to get it in front of the right audience? Thanks,

JoeSpirit
04-09-2017, 09:25 AM
Start with Craig's List and related classifieds.

Find poetry related forums and start posting some rhyme on those.

Look for social site pages and groups that focus on poetry. (Such as Facebook Fan Pages & Poetry Groups.)

Don't rush in with spam guns blazing. Post useful information, become known as someone who has important content to share. Become a trusted member of the group. And go from there.

Homewriting
04-18-2017, 09:34 AM
Well, for me I simply use social media to help engage people who like my writing, join contests, offer free samples of my writing for my fictional stuff, and generally just try to craft a brand for whatever I do. It works usually!

mrshannigan
04-28-2017, 12:52 PM
Amazon's built-in AI will sell it FOR YOU if you're keyworded properly. Read Chris Fox's book. It's called "Six Figure Author; Using data to sell books." He's a genius and my sales tripled after I implemented his suggestions. I published 17 titles in 2016 and so far this year I've done 5 (mostly nonfiction this year, but last year was all about romance and erotica). I'm easily distracted, this is the perfect business for me :)

edited to add that Fox's book is free on Kindle Unlimted

Anyone self-publishing books on KDP and have any tips and/or tricks on getting the word out? Have self-published my first book (link in signature if interested) however wondering how to get it in front of the right audience? Thanks,

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1