WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Apple cider vinegar

CoachJenniferGlennon
03-08-2017, 08:09 AM
Does anyone drink apple cider vinegar to aid in their weight loss? I have been having a cup of warm water with it and honey to aid in my sleeping. I'm just wondering if it has helped anyone with weight loss as well.

Xelin
04-05-2017, 08:40 PM
I heard a lot of great things about ACV. I have used it on my skin for my dermatitis. It certainly helped. BUT, it was a bit strong for my stomach (GI) even when diluted in a glass of water.

mercyqueen
04-19-2017, 06:24 AM
I have been using ACV for quite sometime now. I dilute a tablespoon in a cup of warm water and take it religiously each morning on an empty stomach. The effect is, it helps me avoid getting bloated and they say it aids lower blood sugar and cholesterol. Have not had any blood works as of today so I can not really attest to that claim. Although I must admit that I lose some weight the last couple of months.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1