WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Keto Friends

limegreenlissy
03-03-2017, 09:11 AM
Looking for anyone who is trying to lose weight using the Keto Diet!

Xelin
04-05-2017, 08:40 PM
I don't, but I know someone. My parents have also started on it. What is it that you want to know exactly?

HeloMan
04-26-2017, 08:14 AM
Keto DOES work. The key is to educate fully on how the program works and what exactly is considered a sugar. In doing so you will find that there is sugar in virtually everything you eat. Once on the program it will take you a week or two to get used to not eating sugar. You may go through a detox or suffer what is called "Keto Flu." Don't be afraid to eat the fat. You will be surprised.

ben'smom
06-03-2017, 02:09 PM
I have been on the Keto diet for about two months now. I am losing weight and inches. I love it because I can cook for myself...

hardworkingmama
07-11-2017, 01:33 PM
I have been doing NSNG (no sugar, no grain) for 7 months now. It's similar to keto, I believe. Initially, I suffered from sugar/grain withdrawal, but find it's fairly easy to live this way now. Anyone else in a similar boat?

hardworkingmama
07-11-2017, 01:35 PM
Keto DOES work. The key is to educate fully on how the program works and what exactly is considered a sugar. In doing so you will find that there is sugar in virtually everything you eat. Once on the program it will take you a week or two to get used to not eating sugar. You may go through a detox or suffer what is called "Keto Flu." Don't be afraid to eat the fat. You will be surprised.

Yes: fat is not your enemy. It satiates you and makes you feel full. There are some good documentaries on Netflix that talk about sugar being the enemy, and fat being OK.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1