WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Transcription Company Hiring

LadyMia
03-02-2017, 10:03 PM
If anyone is interested in working for this great company I work for doing transcription work, send me an email and I will give you the info to apply. It's typing snippets of audio and it also involves tagging the audio. So if you are familiar with tagging audio, this would be a great fit for you. They are in need of more US English transcribers. The pay is $12 an hour. I have been paid several times here. They pay once a month normally between the 10th and 15th of the month.

You are required to take a test in order to be hired on. The snippets are pretty clear audio, but the tagging part is a little tricky. So study the instruction guide they give you and you should hopefully pass it. I know they look for 35 correct out of 50 questions. They may make an exception if your transcribing skills are excellent and you show that you are able to comprehend what is being said in the audio.

So if you're interested send me a PM and I'll let you know who to contact. I don't want to post the contact info publicly.

amandak324
03-05-2017, 10:05 PM
Lady Mia,

Is this for Quicktate?

LadyMia
03-06-2017, 06:23 AM
Lady Mia,

Is this for Quicktate?

No, it isn't. Quicktate does not pay $12 an hour. lol They barely have any work available. I will send you the info via PM.

VirtualAssistant55
03-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Lady Mia
Please check your PM

LadyMia
03-07-2017, 05:41 AM
Lady Mia
Please check your PM

I sent you a response. I work a B&M job, so sorry if I didn't respond right away. I normally check this board a few times a day, once in the morning before going to work and then a few times at night, when I get home from work to see if anyone has PM'd me. Hope this works out for you.

LadyMia
03-07-2017, 04:16 PM
Just to clarify, this position is for US based transcriptionists only who are native English speakers. So if you are based somewhere else, you will not be able to work on this project.

This is NOT a job with Quicktate, but for another company.

Thanks for all the inquiries. I believe I have responded to all who sent me a PM.

Happy Tuesday evening all.

LadyMia
03-07-2017, 06:53 PM
Woo hoo just received my 3rd payment notice from this company. It should be in my bank account in the morning. This company rocks.

-------------------------------
Technologies, Inc. has initiated a ACHCredit payment to XXXXX, on 2017-03-07 21:14:40Z (UTC).

A payment of 253.80 USD is scheduled for deposit into your account on 08 Mar, 2017.

The payment tracking number is:

This is just for working about 5 hours a week. I'm trying to work more during the week, but I really do it on a part-time basis. If you can do 40 hours or more a week, you can make over $2,000 a month. As with all at-home jobs it's best to have back-ups. Although this is a great paying gig, there is no telling when this project will end. I just started in December, so this is my 3rd pay check. They pay once a month.

I've already made $745.44 doing this work.

karen57
03-08-2017, 01:03 PM
Wow, that is totally awesome, Mia. :)

RSchrack
03-09-2017, 07:56 PM
I'm sending you a PM.

z00p3dfl
03-10-2017, 11:02 AM
Sending pm also

LadyMia
03-10-2017, 03:02 PM
I have responded to all who have sent me an email. I hope that this works out for all of you.

This information is going to be available for a few more days, after that I won't be handing the info out again. So if you are interested PM me. You have until Wednesday March 15, 2017 and then I won't be responding to any more requests. I may post again in the future, if the company informs me they are looking for more workers.

Also for those who sent an email to the company to inquire, they are not on the same time zone as the US, so give them time to respond and send you a test link.

Thanks to all who showed interest.

karen57
03-14-2017, 03:22 PM
Hey, I just passed Stage one. :)
Know on to the more advanced Stage part of test.

LadyMia
03-14-2017, 08:15 PM
Hey, I just passed Stage one. :)
Know on to the more advanced Stage part of test.

Congrats. That is great to hear. I'm sure you'll do well on the next part as well. It won't be long before you're joining me in making some excellent money here. I've been hustling and working more hours. I'm trying to get my biggest pay check yet. My goal is $600 or $700 for this month. I do it part time and that's good money to make for part time work. I'm more than halfway there and have earned over $300 so far this past week.

Tomorrow is the last day I will be referring people to this company. So if you are interested in this opportunity PM me and I will give you the info you need.

Thank you to everyone who has PMd me. I wish you well with the test and hope you can join me here soon.

Nitey nite all.

karen57
03-15-2017, 02:51 PM
Thank you.
I will start the next part tomorrow.
Wow. That just sounds so surreal about the amount of money your making. I haven't made
that kind of money in so long. Lol
Take care and have a great evening/day, whichever it is at the time. :)

LadyMia
03-15-2017, 03:34 PM
Yes, I couldn't believe it either. At first I didn't do a lot cuz I wanted to make sure they paid. I figured if I didn't get paid, at least I didn't do a whole lot of work for them. lol But now that I've been paid 3 times already, I'm comfortable that they are legit and they do pay. Plus the contact is so helpful and answers emails fairly quickly. As I stated I know this is a project that we are working on for a client, so not sure how long it will last. It would be nice if it lasted for a couple of years or more. But for now I'm transcribing every moment I get to get as much as I can while the getting is good. This is helping me to pay down a lot of bills and save up for some things I want to do, trips I want to take etc.

All right well just take your time on the next part and you should be fine. Hopefully this time next week you will post that you have begun working.

Happy evening to you.

LadyMia
03-15-2017, 03:37 PM
OK everyone this is the LAST CALL for the information if you want to get in on this great opportunity. After today, I won't be responding to any more emails requesting this information. I have had a wonderful response (over 30 folks) and was happy to share the info with each and every one of you. And I'm hoping to hear that all were hired and we can chat about our great experiences on WAHM.

I have responded to everyone who has sent me a PM including anyone who sent me a PM today. There are just a few hours left. I will probably stop checking this board by 10:00 or 11:00 PM EST.

I won't post this position again, unless the company says they are opening up more positions.

Have an excellent evening everyone.

ladytype51
03-16-2017, 06:11 AM
Lady Mia...I have over 15 years experience as a medical typist. What i want to know is do u know of any medical transcription companies hiring? Also..is it necessary to have a bank account to receive payment? I dont have one as they charge too much in fees..so I just use a debit/credit card for everything. I could maybe get a savings account but prefer the card. Would the company be able to just send me the checks..Im very interested in working during daytime hours and quit nighttime work as Its been a big hassle lately. I do appreciate your quick response.

TinaLynnLove
03-18-2017, 11:45 AM
Thanks so much for posting this. I passed part 1 of the testing but failed part 2 the first time. I took it a second time and passed and completed paperwork yesterday. I hope to start work next week. Thanks again. This sounds like a great addition to my nonphone eggs.I appreciate all I can get as I really do need the work.

Beach24
03-20-2017, 03:19 PM
Today I got my contract to work for them as well, many thanks to LadyMia!

werkingma
03-21-2017, 06:43 AM
I'm just now seeing this post. Since Lady Mia is no longer checking this board, can someone please PM me the name of this company?

LadyMia
03-21-2017, 08:37 PM
I'm just now seeing this post. Since Lady Mia is no longer checking this board, can someone please PM me the name of this company?

I'm sorry but we were told a couple of days ago that we could not refer any more people. Whoever I have given the information to please do not give the information out. I'm sorry but there was a deadline here for referring people and it has passed. This was the reason I couldn't post the info in this thread.

When they give us permission to refer again I will post this job again, but for now hiring is closed.

LadyMia
03-21-2017, 08:40 PM
Lady Mia...I have over 15 years experience as a medical typist. What i want to know is do u know of any medical transcription companies hiring? Also..is it necessary to have a bank account to receive payment? I dont have one as they charge too much in fees..so I just use a debit/credit card for everything. I could maybe get a savings account but prefer the card. Would the company be able to just send me the checks..Im very interested in working during daytime hours and quit nighttime work as Its been a big hassle lately. I do appreciate your quick response.

I'm sorry I wish I did know of a medical transcription company, but I don't know of one I can refer you to. I hope you can find something in the future. If I ever do hear of one, I will post on the board.

LadyMia
03-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Thanks so much for posting this. I passed part 1 of the testing but failed part 2 the first time. I took it a second time and passed and completed paperwork yesterday. I hope to start work next week. Thanks again. This sounds like a great addition to my nonphone eggs.I appreciate all I can get as I really do need the work.

You're welcome. I am so glad that I could be of help to others.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! This makes me so happy. I am so thrilled you were able to get on. You will love this job and be able to make excellent cash with this egg. Welcome to the team.

LadyMia
03-21-2017, 08:46 PM
Today I got my contract to work for them as well, many thanks to LadyMia!

You are so welcome and I'm so happy to hear this. Welcome to the team. Get ready to make some incredible money here. You can work as many hours as you can get in. If you can do 50 hours a week that's $600 weekly and $2400 monthly. I'm close to putting in 50 hours and have almost a $600 payment coming for this month. Not bad for 3 hours a night 5 days a week and part time work.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

comfortableathome
03-24-2017, 07:27 AM
I can't pass state 2 of the exam to save my life and the deadline is coming up.... I'm trying one last time...

stg2016
03-24-2017, 07:40 AM
You are so welcome and I'm so happy to hear this. Welcome to the team. Get ready to make some incredible money here. You can work as many hours as you can get in. If you can do 50 hours a week that's $600 weekly and $2400 monthly. I'm close to putting in 50 hours and have almost a $600 payment coming for this month. Not bad for 3 hours a night 5 days a week and part time work.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hi LadyMIa

I'm currently testing for the position and hope to get on. How long did you have to wait to get paperwork and start working once you passed the exams? Also do you know if this is a permanent position?

Thanks

stg2016
03-24-2017, 07:43 AM
I can't pass state 2 of the exam to save my life and the deadline is coming up.... I'm trying one last time...

I failed the first exam.:o I think I know where I messed up,Thankfully I still have several more tries, I'm trying to beat the deadline as well. Do you know what is the passing score for the 1st exam?

wwkwag
03-24-2017, 05:05 PM
I just saw this. Is it too late to get information on this?

Thanks!

LadyMia
03-25-2017, 12:13 PM
I just saw this. Is it too late to get information on this?

Thanks!
Yes, I'm sorry it is too late. :( I was notified by the company to not refer any more persons as they have reached their quota for the team right now. Once they give us the OK again I will post it here, but for now they are not accepting any more people.

Also anyone who was given the information, please do not give it out. You have to have permission from the team leader to refer people and they are no longer accepting any more applicants.

Thank you to those who were able to respond and congrats to those who have already made it on the team.

Happy Saturday all!!!

LadyMia
03-25-2017, 12:18 PM
Hi LadyMIa

I'm currently testing for the position and hope to get on. How long did you have to wait to get paperwork and start working once you passed the exams? Also do you know if this is a permanent position?

Thanks

It should only take a couple of days to hear back from them, but if you don't hear back within a week send an email to the contact person I gave you and they will look into it.

This is an independent contractor position, which means they do not deduct taxes from your pay. You are responsible for doing that. And it is more of a temporary situation, as you never know when this project will end. So it's good to keep other eggs in your basket to fall back on. That's just the nature of the beast, when it comes to independent contract work-from-home jobs.

I hope all works out well for you.

LadyMia
03-25-2017, 12:23 PM
I failed the first exam.:o I think I know where I messed up,Thankfully I still have several more tries, I'm trying to beat the deadline as well. Do you know what is the passing score for the 1st exam?

Judging from what I've heard from other people who have contacted me, it seems as if the testing is different. I didn't have to take the test in phases, meaning I had to pass one test to get to the next one. I remember doing a test of 50 questions that were broken into three sections. So, I guess in a sense it was three separate tests, but I was given the questions all at once. I know they wanted you to get 35 or higher correct out of 50. I don't know how they are doing it now. From what I'm told though you will get a notification if you passed the test or not, and it seems you have to pass the 1st test to get to the 2nd one and pass the 2nd to get to the 3rd one. So sorry I can't be of more help. Perhaps someone who has recently taken the test can explain better how it is formatted. I took my test back in November of last year.

I hope you are able to make it through all the tests and get on the team.

Happy Saturday to you.

stg2016
03-31-2017, 06:20 AM
Thanks so much for your response and the info Ladymia. I was able to pass and will begin production next week. :)

LadyMia
03-31-2017, 09:21 PM
Thanks so much for your response and the info Ladymia. I was able to pass and will begin production next week. :)

You're welcome. That's great to hear that you passed. Congrats & welcome to the team.

Just as a reminder as I am still getting IMs from people, hiring for this position is closed. The company does not need any more referrals at this time. When they open the hiring back up again, I will post it at that time.

Sorry, but there are no more spots left for workers right now.

Vivian04
04-03-2017, 09:00 PM
Hi I'm whant now about these company please tell me. I need some job .

If anyone is interested in working for this great company I work for doing transcription work, send me an email and I will give you the info to apply. It's typing snippets of audio and it also involves tagging the audio. So if you are familiar with tagging audio, this would be a great fit for you. They are in need of more US English transcribers. The pay is $12 an hour. I have been paid several times here. They pay once a month normally between the 10th and 15th of the month.

You are required to take a test in order to be hired on. The snippets are pretty clear audio, but the tagging part is a little tricky. So study the instruction guide they give you and you should hopefully pass it. I know they look for 35 correct out of 50 questions. They may make an exception if your transcribing skills are excellent and you show that you are able to comprehend what is being said in the audio.

So if you're interested send me a PM and I'll let you know who to contact. I don't want to post the contact info publicly.