WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Chat or text psyhic jobs?

Night_driver
03-01-2017, 11:42 PM
HI there,

I'm still quiet new to working as a psychic but doing readings for a long time. I was wondering if anyone knew any good sites to apply for chat only psychic jobs and/or text psychic jobs. I heard there are some apps that offer text services for readings and I'm wondering how I might apply to be a reader there. Thank you.

BusinessPsychic
06-05-2017, 05:00 PM
Not sure if you are still looking, this is the results of the expereinces of myself and and my friends in the business over the years: MeetYourPsychic, Bitwine, Purple Ocean and Binnaz are all good to try. They all pay OK (around $1 per minute or $5 per text), but none of them are great to work for and MYP has VERY low traffic.
Only one in the business that's great to work for is Starz, they pay OK ($1 per minute) and treat the psychics the best in the business, downsides are they're hard to get into - if you get to interview, lucky you, I've heard the interviews are tough and very few get in. Also, like Psychic Access, their marketing is poor, so not a lot of traffic.
Psychic Access pays the best in the business, unless you are one of the top readers with the 'Big Boys' like California Psychics, Psychic Source pay a pittance - Keen's a whole different ballgame, so is Oranum. Downsides of PA are the very clunky, dated user interface, the notoriously bad phone system plus how poorly you get treated as a reader - PA's traffic is better than some but not great.
Have heard that there's a lot of traffic on LifeReader but pay is not great (at the most $1.50 a minute, depending on the exchange rate of the country your client is on on the day that you read for them) if you live in the states, AND you have no legal rights unless you are in NZ.

DougC
06-06-2017, 02:56 AM
Not sure if you are still looking, this is the results of the expereinces of myself and and my friends in the business over the years: MeetYourPsychic, Bitwine, Purple Ocean and Binnaz are all good to try. They all pay OK (around $1 per minute or $5 per text), but none of them are great to work for and MYP has VERY low traffic.
Only one in the business that's great to work for is Starz, they pay OK ($1 per minute) and treat the psychics the best in the business, downsides are they're hard to get into - if you get to interview, lucky you, I've heard the interviews are tough and very few get in. Also, like Psychic Access, their marketing is poor, so not a lot of traffic.
Psychic Access pays the best in the business, unless you are one of the top readers with the 'Big Boys' like California Psychics, Psychic Source pay a pittance - Keen's a whole different ballgame, so is Oranum. Downsides of PA are the very clunky, dated user interface, the notoriously bad phone system plus how poorly you get treated as a reader - PA's traffic is better than some but not great.
Have heard that there's a lot of traffic on LifeReader but pay is not great (at the most $1.50 a minute, depending on the exchange rate of the country your client is on on the day that you read for them) if you live in the states, AND you have no legal rights unless you are in NZ.

First of all, thank you for your kind words about Psychic Access. We get a tremendous amount of traffic. While our marketing may not be traditional, it is quite present and it is performing way beyond our expectations. The company has grown between 10 and 20 percent a year since it's inception back in 2005, even during the recession and weak recovery.

Our phone system is provided by a company that services many corporations on the Fortune 500. We are the only site I know of that offers customers recordings of their readings for free. Maybe our interface is a bit dated but it still provides the best navigation and user experience and oddly, not one customer complaint.

We are small by design, no plans to ever have more than 100 psychics. Everything we have done is by plan, nothing has been an accident. We know what we are doing.

How poorly you get treated as a reader? Really? Name me one other psychic service that provides it's psychics with FREE technical support. Has never missed a pay day, always pays on time. Does not constantly call the psychics and tell them they need to keep people on the line longer, has to say this and that during every reading. Has psychics working for them for 10+ years. The only psychics that get treated poorly are the ones that are let go for not following the rules (which there are not many). After giving someone three chances to correct a behavior, well a lot of places only give you one.

Am I sounding a bit defensive? Yes I am, I should be I am the owner and have worked my butt off in this business since 2000. I have always been fair, fair to the psychics and to the customers (we do not gouge them with $10 $15, $20 a minute charges). I am very proud of what I have built and the psychics on the site are quite happy to be there. No one cares more about the psychics and the customers than do I.

Regards,

Anna Solomonova
06-07-2017, 09:20 AM
'Big Boys' like California Psychics/Psychic Source pay a pittance

Not sure what is your benchmark, but 900-2000 USD / week for a 30-40 hours workweek doesnt seem like a pittance to me. And that is starting wage, when you are upgraded to a higher price tier you get a better rate.

2000 USD a week is more than what my friend who is a top IT consultant makes, that is unless he is deployed abroad. I realize U.S. wages are a different ballgame... are you sure?

Reiki_Light
06-21-2017, 10:48 AM
because It's been awhile since I was with either of the companies Psychic Source and Life Reader, I have to say I was treated very well by both companies, and I loved them for it. Both paid on time, and PS had the smaller amount of required hours which was what I needed at that time in my life. I wouldn't hesitate to go back to either one of them, tho these days, I go between my own website, Kas, and BW.-I keep meaning to get back to keen, which is another site I like. I don't have any experience with Psychic Access, but I've kept my eye on it for awhile and certainly would consider that to be a solid option.

Anna Solomonova
06-22-2017, 12:32 AM
because It's been awhile since I was with either of the companies Psychic Source and Life Reader, I have to say I was treated very well by both companies, and I loved them for it. Both paid on time, and PS had the smaller amount of required hours which was what I needed at that time in my life. I wouldn't hesitate to go back to either one of them, tho these days, I go between my own website, Kas, and BW.-I keep meaning to get back to keen, which is another site I like. I don't have any experience with Psychic Access, but I've kept my eye on it for awhile and certainly would consider that to be a solid option.

What does Kas and BW stand for?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1