WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : in need of an online psychic job

3ofpentacles
02-07-2017, 05:13 PM
I am on keen and getting no luck on there. I just got my 1st reading on there and it lasted 6 mins, but still no ones taking me. I am on purple ocean, but wondering what other sites have good traffic?

PsychicCarmen
02-07-2017, 11:03 PM
Hi:)

I've just joined this forum and I have a suggestion for you. I work on site that is just text chat, no video, but is regularly busy during the evening hours when I logon. I'm new on wahm so I don't think I can post url's here but if you can contact me through my profile, I'll be happy to forward more to you and answer questions.

OOnaOwl
02-09-2017, 05:41 PM
I am on keen and getting no luck on there. I just got my 1st reading on there and it lasted 6 mins, but still no ones taking me. I am on purple ocean, but wondering what other sites have good traffic?

Is Purple Ocean very busy? Or busy at all? I have been considering it as one avenue of income in the business. Thanks in advance for your reply! I am just returning to industry after some time away.

OOnaOwl
02-09-2017, 05:42 PM

I've just joined this forum and I have a suggestion for you. I work on site that is just text chat, no video, but is regularly busy during the evening hours when I logon. I'm new on wahm so I don't think I can post url's here but if you can contact me through my profile, I'll be happy to forward more to you and answer questions.

I sent you a private message via your profile about the busy evening place to work.

lilyanrose
02-10-2017, 02:03 PM
Can you message me as well? Looking for chat only right now. Thanks!

3ofpentacles
02-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Is Purple Ocean very busy? Or busy at all? I have been considering it as one avenue of income in the business. Thanks in advance for your reply! I am just returning to industry after some time away.

Well I just got signed up on there myself during this month and have gotten about 15 readings so far. The trick is to be available to deliver the 1 hour readings!!

inaj
02-13-2017, 03:25 AM
How much are the charges over there if i may ask.

3ofpentacles
02-15-2017, 09:31 AM
the client pays $10 for a 3 min video reading, and you will get $4 from it. if youre free for 1hour ones, you'll get $4.50 usd

beatrix
02-16-2017, 03:24 PM
Hello Carmen :)
I just sent you a private message here because of the job :)
Thanks for reading me . Have a nice time

OOnaOwl
02-23-2017, 04:09 PM
the client pays $10 for a 3 min video reading, and you will get $4 from it. if youre free for 1hour ones, you'll get $4.50 usd

What are 1hour readings? Do you mean you must reply with a 3 minute reading within an hour's time? Surely you don't mean you do a 1 hour long reading for $4.50? That would be highway robbery/not worth the while.

3ofpentacles
03-02-2017, 01:30 PM
What are 1hour readings? Do you mean you must reply with a 3 minute reading within an hour's time? Surely you don't mean you do a 1 hour long reading for $4.50? That would be highway robbery/not worth the while.

lol that's exactly what I mean /: but traffics pretty good

Anna Solomonova
04-10-2017, 12:41 AM

Me too. I am considering returning.

JustAutumn
04-17-2017, 01:54 AM

I would like information too please if you dont mind sharing.

Jenger
04-22-2017, 07:09 AM

I would like the information as well.

There is no way to PM you.

K96
04-22-2017, 05:07 PM

I would love more information about this job.

bbagape
04-24-2017, 06:11 AM
Hi how are you.May I please get the info for the job?

Jenger
04-24-2017, 06:02 PM
Did anyone receive the information from OP? Can anyone share it with me please?

Anna Solomonova
04-29-2017, 11:28 AM
No idea. But Psychic Source has chat only readers.

vintagemoon
05-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Does anyone know of any online psychic chat companies hiring?

vintagemoon
05-12-2017, 08:44 PM

Would be interested in this?

Theshandalee
05-17-2017, 05:12 PM
I am interested in info on this place as well please private message me

Shell6427
06-07-2017, 08:20 AM

I would like more information as well.

TheMysticCafe
07-20-2017, 08:15 PM
I would like more information as well.

could you send me info too

AntonEmpathicTarot
07-23-2017, 02:20 PM
I've been reading part time at Keen for fifteen years+ and it's more and more of a struggle dealing with them; looking for other options. I had a Kasamba membership a long time ago but it was a complete non-starter for me. Also a few other orgs as supplements, all sites that are gone with the wind, now.

Been a WAHM member over 10 yrs but I guess the computer forgot me; starting over~

3ofpentacles
07-31-2017, 10:39 PM
Does anyone know of any online psychic chat companies hiring?

PsychicVop, Purple Ocean,Oranum,and MyTarotAdvisor (if youre a tarot reader) are all hiring that I know of.

Miss Rose
08-19-2017, 11:28 AM
I've been reading part time at Keen for fifteen years+ and it's more and more of a struggle dealing with them; looking for other options. I had a Kasamba membership a long time ago but it was a complete non-starter for me. Also a few other orgs as supplements, all sites that are gone with the wind, now.

Been a WAHM member over 10 yrs but I guess the computer forgot me; starting over~

I am struggling with keen...I am looking for another website that pays like keen...I do good on keen just getting burnt out...customers can be very demanding...if you find any new websites please let me know...I will do the same us psychics must support and nuture each other...Rose

TheMysticCafe
08-20-2017, 11:41 AM
Have anyone tried Starzpsychics I do well there
Zodiac https://www.zodiacpsychics.com/?code=10PROFIT&advisor=KN3AZYNC

MysticNow
10-04-2017, 08:45 AM
I would like info on which companies are hiring for email/chat only readings. I seem to have an uncanny knack for channeling through this method.

maruzza
11-15-2017, 08:25 AM
Don't bother going in these places.
Just go apply for Psychic access if you want to work for a real good line.

midnightflareco
11-19-2017, 05:48 PM
To:PsychicCarmen
Please send me some info in regards to text chat readings, Thanks!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1