WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My Personal Journey With My B's

successwithval
01-27-2017, 02:37 PM
My journey I started on June 6th 2016 was introduced by a FB friend Sam Annette Laffey I'm so thankful to her changed my life. I started just with the try me packs of the B-lite and had great success then I added the cleanser on June 19th 2016. I've always watched what I ate did have a bad habbit occasionally eating not real late but after dinner. I've been a water drinker for years no soda only once in a while. I could never get back to my goal weight of 130 my starting weight was 154.3. I've always stayed fit by doing jazzercise 4 x a week for over 6 years now and LOVE IT SO MUCH and love my jazzercise family. I've gotten stronger and built lots of muscle for sure but still couldn't get back to my goal weight and back to my size 6. I got to my size 6 within a month and half doing both the B's and too my goal weight soon after that. B-lite has really helped me with my hunger I only eat now when I need to instead of just eating when my body is not telling me too and I'm making better choices but I do love the fact that I can eat what I want . I just added one of our newest products called Pro B one capsule before bed our daily probotics and enzynes for the last two months since I eat Activia everyday. I really think its helped flatten my belly more :) I'm so happy to have the opportunity to help others achieve their fitness goals and help people feel great. I LOVE SHARING THESE AWESOME PRODUCTS WITH OTHERS. Total weight loss 24.3 :) Inches no clue never kept track.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1