WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Quality Content For A Website

adeelghazanfar1
01-06-2017, 01:26 AM
Hi, Writing quality content for my website is scaring me. I am thinking about how to write quality content for my website after choosing my niche. First of all, I wants to know that what is a website content , and how to write content for a website? Can I use writing reviews about the product I am promoting as content? Can I take help online to get the information related to my niche for writing content? I am not saying about copying other people's content, I am talking about just taking information online, and then writing the content myself related to my niche. I am worried about that if I am unable to deliver quality content to my website's visitors then what? Is quality content for a website is very important for affiliate marketing , or there are also other ways of driving traffic to my website? But I will do my best writing content for my website. Please assist me. Thank you.

JoeSpirit
01-06-2017, 07:57 AM
First of all take a deep breath & relax...

This may seem scary at the moment, but once you get started, and have written a few articles/blog posts/recorded videos, or audios you'll find it starts getting easier.

About product reviews - yes those make excellent quality content for your site. If they are honest.

The best way is to use the product yourself long enough to completely understand how it works, if it works, if it's actually worth the price it's sold for. Write your review around your impression of the product. Did it work for you, and how well? If it didn't work for you is it because of a fault in the product, a conflict with your particular business model, and do you think it will work for others if certain conditions exist? And what are those conditions? Is it a product that you'll keep on using in your business? If so, why? If not, why not?

Another technique is to review the product creator, and ask the important questions about the product that somebody wondering if they should buy it will wonder about.

You can use content you find online if you rewrite it in your own words. The key here is to study the content, and use what it covers so that you get experience in whatever the content is all about. For instance, say it's an article about a method for driving traffic to your site. Follow the directions of the article. Put that method to use in your business for a while. See how well it works. Then write your own lesson, or informational article about your experience using that method.

The key to putting content on your site to attract visitors is to make sure that content has value to the reader. Once you understand the content you can write about it. Just remember that your writing must be understandable to a reader who may have no idea what you're talking about. Write it simple.

Now start collecting knowledge & experience. Start writing about it, or record videos & audios - or all three, and put that stuff on your site.

Good luck.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1