WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lilyanrose
01-01-2017, 08:27 AM
A heads up to those who have a blog and may have or be considering affiliate advertising:

Keen, unfortunately, uses Commission Junction, which is the problem with that program. They are awful when it comes to getting paid, and once again, I've had a couple of people tell me they signed up as new members with my affiliate links and I wasn't credited. CJ cannot be trusted and I wouldn't use any of their programs.

UPDATE: I THINK Psychic Source has now credited the missing commission and their customer service has been responsive in working with me.

So far (knock on wood) AskNow has been honest and credited any sales I know of. I've only had two sales I know of with Oranum, but they seem to be honest... so far.

If you use any affiliate program, it's good to have people you know occasionally check to make sure they aren't cheating you.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1