WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

adeelghazanfar1
12-08-2016, 06:56 AM
Hello, I would like to know that are there any webistes that teaches affiliate marketing for free? I am registered for a free account of Wealthy Affiliate, but the best training is provided to the Premium Members. I am new to affiliate marketing , and wants to know that are there sites that teaches affiliate marketing for free. Or how can I starts learning . and starts doing affiliate marketing business for free? Because I would like to learn for free. Thank you.

BBKS
12-13-2016, 04:30 PM
First of all the goal of affiliate marketing is to make income by promoting other people products and services if you want to learn that ok but I think you should just jump right in and see what happen that it. There are some free program the let you earn while you learn, check my sign file SFI.

tempsens
12-19-2016, 10:42 PM
Great to see! I want to know more about this. From where i can learn. Kindly share the link.

Tempses

writepro
12-30-2016, 02:03 PM
The best way to get started with affiliate marketing is to find products that you use and love that also have affiliate programs.

The product owners often provide some training on how to promote their products...

The idea is that you recommend something you love to others, and when they buy, you earn a commission.

The most important thing is that the product is excellent and delivers what it promises. If it isn't your career as an affiliate marketer will be very short-lived.

Then you should learn how to write reviews of the product that provides some details. You can either write them and publish them (i.e., on your blog) OR create a video and post it on YouTube. You could include your affiliate links right there. But...

It's really a much better idea if you also build a mailing list while you're at it - for much greater long-term potential.

Also, read some of the other threads in this section - most of them have useful information...

adeelghazanfar1
01-06-2017, 01:04 AM
The best way to get started with affiliate marketing is to find products that you use and love that also have affiliate programs.

The product owners often provide some training on how to promote their products...

The idea is that you recommend something you love to others, and when they buy, you earn a commission.

The most important thing is that the product is excellent and delivers what it promises. If it isn't your career as an affiliate marketer will be very short-lived.

Then you should learn how to write reviews of the product that provides some details. You can either write them and publish them (i.e., on your blog) OR create a video and post it on YouTube. You could include your affiliate links right there. But...

It's really a much better idea if you also build a mailing list while you're at it - for much greater long-term potential.

Also, read some of the other threads in this section - most of them have useful information...

Hello, I liked your reply. I have chosen my niche. I have chosen my niche according to what 'Wealthy Affiliate' taught me. They told me that a niche could be anything in which I am interested. They told me that you can search for affiliate programs on google related to your niche. I have chosen my niche according to them, and yes its true that I am having little difficulty finding affiliate programs related to my niche. After reading your reply writepro , I am thinking to choose my niche again as you have told me. I have to go through the process again for finding my niche. And what is a mailing list you are telling about, and is the mailing list important? And writing reviews about the product I am promoting can be used as my website's content? Please reply me. Thanks

DylanC
01-15-2017, 07:33 PM
youtube should have some good tutorials on the specific affiliate marketing topics.

JoeSpirit
01-16-2017, 07:44 AM
I agree that Youtube is a good place to find some training adeelghazanfar1.

You can also take a look at the giveaway in my sig file. I just checked, and there are 27 pages of free stuff there. It's a mixture of personal improvement products, and marketing products.

I caution you though to not get carried away downloading the products you find there. You can quickly become immersed in information overload.

It's most important that you get started, and learn along the way.

For selecting your niche you can go to Google's keyword tool, type in the keywords you're interested in, and see what kind of results you get. You want a niche with keywords that have a lot of searches on a monthly basis.

Once you find something that looks promising study the different websites that market products related to those keywords. That way you'll start getting a feel for how it's done.

daronch
02-18-2017, 02:56 AM
There are many blogs that touch on this topic like johnchow.com, shoemoney.com, etc.

You can also try udemy.com, it has many tutorials and sometimes they're free

Jmccue414
03-13-2017, 06:21 PM
I like the feedback you provided. How does one determine where to find an affiliate program? For example, I would say my niche is probably more natural food products or else green/natural beauty products. How would I go about finding something in those areas? Thanks!

Work From Home Jobs
03-21-2017, 10:44 PM
Affiliate Marketing basically is getting people to click on your Affiliate link and make a purchase.

You can do this organically by using websites or blogs and writing content, or by creating videos and placing affiliate links throughout.
The other opinion is by Paid Adverts through Social Media or Google AdWords.

Google what you need to learn.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1