WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Started doing affiliate marketing

adeelghazanfar1
11-28-2016, 06:40 AM
Hi, I have just start doing affiliate marketing business. And I wants to do it for free, and put my effort in it. Would it be worked for me? Thank you.

jaros
12-01-2016, 08:09 AM
Of course that you can. You should choose goode affiliate program and begin to advertise

DylanC
01-15-2017, 07:40 PM
Yes, start using social media such as facebook, twitter, pinterest, linkedin, instagram. they're free to use.

JoeSpirit
01-16-2017, 07:13 AM
I advise that you select your affiliate product carefully.

In my opinion, it's important to own, and use, the product yourself. It must be a product that works for you. One that you understand. If you don't like the product, or if the product doesn't work you can't effectively market it to other people.

Only when you believe in your product can you write honest copy that relays the benefit of that product for your customers. And if you can't show them that the product works for you, how will you ever convince them that it will work for them.

katelynsdad
01-16-2017, 08:54 PM
Yes, you can start affiliate programs for free. You'll just need time to promote. Once you have some funds, you can start using paid methods to promote and generate sales.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1