WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Custom & Pre-made Scrapbooks

LisaMarieGreen
11-24-2016, 08:02 PM
Hi, everyone! I enjoy making both traditional & digital scrapbooks and I've made several. And feel I have the talent, supplies, drive & time to start selling them. I bought two scrapbooks to give it a shot. One pink, one blue. Both are 8 x 8. And I have coordinating baby boy and girl high quality cardstock, stickers and embellishments. I will probably sell them on Etsy. After I make them & post them for sale, I would be happy to share with anyone interested in giving me feedback or just curious.

Are there any other scrapbookers here? I'd love to hear from you! :cool:

accents4you2
12-29-2016, 08:39 AM
I love scrap booking!

Good for you! I just do my own and teach classes and hold crops from time to time. I know women who do custom albums and do very well. People usually pay big bucks.

All the best in your new venture!

Rebeca :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1