WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : No website

sunshine5637
11-23-2016, 02:37 PM
Just curious...can you make money from affiliate marketing even if you don't have a website or blog? If so, what are some ways to get started?

danasurvey
11-23-2016, 04:00 PM
It might be possible to promote your links on various sites, forums, etc. that allow it and get some traffic. But you'd need to promote each link individually. If you invest a little money in your own blog/site and put your links there, then you only have to promote one link: Your blog/site link.

jaros
12-01-2016, 08:13 AM
You can do it without website. Check link in my signature - this is one of a lot methods of earning money as a survey taker :D

seojesica
12-28-2016, 09:20 AM
It might be possible to promote your links on various sites, forums, etc. that allow it and get some traffic. But you'd need to promote each link individually. If you invest a little money in your own blog/site and put your links there, then you only have to promote one link: Your blog/site link.

Yes, Got It.....

JoeSpirit
12-28-2016, 01:56 PM
You can submit articles to various blog sites that are relevant to your niche. Just place your link in the author bio. Just understand that some blog site owners won't accept your bio if it has an affiliate link.

You can advertise your offer on Craig's List, and a number of other classified sites.

You can submit articles to article directories. Here again, they may or may not accept affiliate links.

All of this means you're getting your offer out there on an individual submission basis as Dana said. You're much better off getting at least a baby hosting account, and publish your own domain.

One of the hosting services I use is Namecheap. I just noticed that they have a special right now for $9.88 the first year with $38.88 a year after that. That's for up to 3 domains.

You might find hosting cheaper elsewhere.

There are also free hosting sites. I don't normally recommend them because they tend to put their own advertising on your site. That has the effect of distracting your visitors away from your offer. That being said, my daughter-in-law used a free site to host her Doberman kennel enterprise, and did okay.

writepro
12-29-2016, 07:16 PM
Well, you can make money with affiliate marketing using the various non-website methods listed in this thread. I'm just wondering why you would want to.

You can get websites for free at WordPress.com, Weebly, and other places. Or you can get them for a very low cost and actually own them, by registering a domain and then buying hosting, for example through Hostgator.

With your own website, you have much more control, and you can get people to sign up to your list and then market to them, which is a lot more lucrative than the no-website plan, and will pay for your minimal expenditures quickly.

If you're afraid of the tech requirements, don't be. You can get it all set up for you quite inexpensively, depending on what you want.

Good luck, no matter which path you decide to choose!

Elisabeth

DylanC
01-15-2017, 07:38 PM
Yes you can. Use social media and free blog sites like wix, wordpress, blogspot, livejournal etc.

daronch
02-18-2017, 02:51 AM
Use social media and other free blog sites like blogger.com, wordpress.com, wix.com

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1