WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Kevind
11-14-2016, 02:50 PM
General Transcription Job Opening: Work-at-Home Transcriptionist
(US Based Job Opening)

We are seeking home-based transcriptionists who have a great attention to detail and are able to work at home with no supervision as an independent contractor. High personal ethics and a command of the English language are a must. Be at home and work for us at the same time!

Requirements:
• Expert in MS Word and transcription software.
• Accurate grammar and spelling.
• Above average typing speed.
• Top notch listening skills.
• Proofreading with 100% accuracy.
• Proficient with Internet investigation.
• Attention to detail.

Job duties will include general transcription, legal transcription, interview transcription and more. May include transcribing focus groups, meetings, conference calls, videos and the like.

This job can be performed at home with a turnaround time (cycle) of 1-5 business days. Workload varies and can range from 1-10 hours of recordings per cycle.

We are now offering a pay rate of $25 to $30 per audio/video hour, and you can make an average $350 per month and maximum of $1350 per month based your contribution.

If interested, please visit our website to apply for the job or email us at [email protected] for more information.

Thanks,
Transcription Hub HR Team

keithg
11-14-2016, 02:55 PM
Hi would be interested in your services, do give me more info.

you can contact me at [email protected]

shanraj002
03-14-2017, 09:49 PM
You still hiring?

ladytype51
03-16-2017, 06:15 AM
I have over 15 years medical typing experience..do u offer any of that or know of any company that does? Ive never done legal or interview or group transcribing..but am willing to learn..please reply at [email protected]

thank u in advance

rhyzaymom
04-01-2017, 02:41 PM
Is this position still available? If so I am interested. I tried to email but it came back. Thank you!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1