WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

seojesica
11-12-2016, 12:17 AM
Which type of ads are effective for small business point of view Search Engine Ads & Social Media Ads, Please share some valuable information ?

DylanC
01-15-2017, 07:41 PM
PPC from Google and Bing. Facebook ads to your fanpage or website.

seojesica
01-23-2017, 09:27 AM
OK, Got It, Thanks for replying.

Work From Home Jobs
03-21-2017, 11:07 PM
Social media ads are less expensive and great for building your brand.
For direct targeting and sales Google Ads are better.

mobilefused
05-29-2017, 02:41 AM
Both search engine ads & social media ads have their own advantages. You have to invest in search and social media ads. I recommend going for social media ads because they are cost effective, improve conversion rate etc.

workingwoman2017
06-16-2017, 01:59 AM
I would chime in and say Facebook ads.

Jhonsonn
06-23-2017, 02:14 AM
I think social media ad is much more effective for small business. You can try Facebook Ads. It will help you to get targeted traffic in low cost.

randiv
08-24-2017, 01:03 AM
Social media ads are less expensive and great for building your brand.
For direct targeting and sales Google Ads are better.

Yes, I completely agree with you. Thanks.

pedrocampos
08-27-2017, 09:14 AM
It depends on the budget, the goals and the time to do marketing. For someone with little or no experience, google or youtube ads could be a disaster.
I would start with Bing or free marketing.

seojesica
10-07-2017, 03:20 AM
Ok, Got It, i will try it.

MsFlirtyTalks
11-18-2017, 10:53 PM
Depending on your type of business, the "effectiveness" of your ad may differ in regards to the price for impressions/clicks or whatever your metric is. But the goal of any ad is usually profitability.

For any business, the goal is usually to turn every ad dollar spent into $2-$3 or more.
But it doesn't always work that way. So you have to test. Put an ad on a few social media platforms, then do the same for a few search engines,and figure out which ads produced what ever conversion you were hoping for...whether its, sales, email optin, form fill in, etc... Test, Test then Test some more.

Which type of ads are effective for small business point of view Search Engine Ads & Social Media Ads, Please share some valuable information ?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1