WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

MPRachel
10-28-2016, 03:56 PM
I am looking for a psychic apprentice to help me with my busy psychic website. If you are interested in learning the in's and outs of a psychic business or building your psychic powers, this position may be something to consider. To apply for this position, please follow this link...Free Psychic Reading Online | Master Psychic | Tarot Reading | USA (http://www.masterpsychiconline.com/apprentice-program)

WAHMBrenda
11-08-2016, 08:47 AM
Did you find someone to work with? I emailed you back and didn't get a reply then got busy, sorry. Just wondering if you still need someone, though. I'm still available. Thx

MPRachel
11-12-2016, 06:19 PM
Hello Brenda!

Yes, I emailed you a little while back, not long after I heard from you, no reply, please check your spam or email me again, but I did hit you back.

LisaMarieGreen
11-25-2016, 03:11 PM
Are there any fees involved?

K96
12-28-2016, 05:23 PM
Are you still looking?

MPRachel
01-08-2017, 05:20 PM
There is no fee's to be a psychic apprentice, just dedication, someone willing to dedicate at least 2-4 hrs a week for training. Over time 3-6 months, you will be able to make an income from helping me and I will teach you how to get and retain your own clientele. It is a wonderful learning experience for someone who is thinking of using their gift to help others, while making income full or part-time, depending on how serious you are. This is not a get rich quick scheme. This is an opportunity to work with one of the top ranking online psychics, who has over 20+ yrs experience in this business. I've been running my online website MasterPsychicOnline.com for over 11+ yrs, so I can show you what it takes to be successful in the online psychic business, if interested.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1