WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Writers Domain

angeleyez410
09-13-2016, 12:17 PM
Anyone still writing for WD? How is it going? I stopped writing for them back in 2015 when they had completely changed their rubric and pay rates. I used to love WD back in the day, and they were amazing back then. I am looking for some part-time writing work and noticed my account there is still active. I was just curious if it is even practical to make decent money there these days considering all of the changes?

Thanks in advance

twokids
09-15-2016, 07:11 AM
Anyone still writing for WD? How is it going? I stopped writing for them back in 2015 when they had completely changed their rubric and pay rates. I used to love WD back in the day, and they were amazing back then. I am looking for some part-time writing work and noticed my account there is still active. I was just curious if it is even practical to make decent money there these days considering all of the changes?

Thanks in advance

LOL, Sorry could not help myself.

Very little money to be made at WD now. Other than the two bigger drops - which last a couple hours, on average - the daily drops are gone within seconds. I used to make a couple hundred bucks a day there and now I am lucky to make $15-30. It's pocket change only, now.

angeleyez410
09-16-2016, 08:33 AM
LOL, Sorry could not help myself.

Very little money to be made at WD now. Other than the two bigger drops - which last a couple hours, on average - the daily drops are gone within seconds. I used to make a couple hundred bucks a day there and now I am lucky to make $15-30. It's pocket change only, now.

Thank you for your reply. Yeah, I figured things have yet to get any better there but just wanted to double check. I was making such good money there a few years ago too. Bummer.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1