WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Headed to Scentsy Summit

wahmse
09-08-2016, 09:41 PM
Excited to head towards the home office this weekend for our top leaders Summit. Scentsy peeps, work hard so we can see you at Summit. It's filled with training and time to connect with other leaders. Hope to see you there.

PinkPea
09-10-2016, 06:54 PM
Excited to head towards the home office this weekend for our top leaders Summit. Scentsy peeps, work hard so we can see you at Summit. It's filled with training and time to connect with other leaders. Hope to see you there.

Congratulations on your achievement and I hope you have a great time !!

Warm Regards,

Pink Pea

cybermommy
09-20-2016, 01:52 PM
I wished I could have attended this year ! I was unable to make it due to family circumstances but my fellow leaders have shared some amazing vision for what is coming with Scentsy.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1