WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ZenContent
08-26-2016, 12:34 PM
ZenContent, a subsidiary of IZEA, needs skilled writers like you!

Description: For this project, we are hiring skilled writers to take existing medical articles and revise them based on this style guide: goo.gl/vyZKFl

Content pieces range from 300-400 words each. Remember that you are ultimately writing for humans who have a need. Provided your copy is adequately addressing that need, these guidelines will simply enhance the page’s visibility on Google and other search engines. Pay rates will be disclosed to qualified applicants.

If you are interested, please make sure to review the Style Guide (goo.gl/vyZKFl) and apply here (goo.gl/6O7qay)

MandieM
09-25-2016, 08:18 PM
I already write for you, but if you need people still, I can apply! Let me know.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1