WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Berni Sewell
08-26-2016, 03:13 AM
Hello all,

I am new here and very excited to be part of it. Being a WAHM, I sometimes feel like a prisoner in my own house only talking to 3-year olds!

I am currently working on a self-help product for WAHMs to deal with overwhelm, stress, not having time for ourselves and the feeling of letting everybody down all the time.

While I have no product yet, I am doing some market research and want to offer an affiliate product to help people who fill in my online opinion poll.

Does anybody know of any good courses, books etc specifically for WAHMs?

Thanks so much for your help!
Berni

crisstar
09-01-2016, 01:57 AM
I don't know of any books offhand that deal with the struggles of WAHMS.

You might want to do a Google search for "WAHMS books" or go to Amazon and see if there are any books on the subject.

You may also want to find WAHM blogs - you may discover that some of the moms may have written an ebook/book on that subject matter.

Berni Sewell
09-06-2016, 01:15 PM
Thank so much for your suggestions! I really appreciate it! Will have a look out for ebooks! Best wishes!

ther
10-02-2016, 07:19 AM
You can also join to someone who will help you to start your home business. To disscuss, create own brand (blog, Fan Page, youtube channel, instagram etc) help with issues etc. It really works in this way. And you will feel it is good to stay at home because you can build this business when you will find time and as much as you want.

elmaltes
10-09-2016, 10:00 AM
Bernie, I might help you out with something I am working on. Maybe it will be a fit for you as there are trainings, support and mentorship ona weekly basis. You do not need a product. The affiliate system partners with companies that have real value products for you. Training as I said is provided by the system too. P.M so I can send you some info.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1