WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Exciting!

accents4you2
08-23-2016, 12:18 PM
Hey ladies,

What are you most excited about in your new Fall/Winter collections?

funmomma
08-31-2016, 08:07 PM
I always love seeing the new items our arisans are making for us. <3 I think my personal favorites from our fall line are our Explorer Bag, the World Changer Coin bank, the Voyager Journal is beautiful & then I've been wearing our Wanderer Bracelet A LOT (blue is my favorite color & mixed with leather - <3 )!! I'm really looking forward to seeing our Christmas ornaments that launch on Oct. 1st. They're always so beautiful. I also love our website design change that easily gives more info about our artisans on our main page. I'm still anticipating our BIG website/software/back office overhaul we're getting early 2017!!!

I'm sure we all have beautiful new thing to love & share during our busy fall selling season!
Amanda

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1