WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Fall Line

wahmse
08-15-2016, 11:53 AM
I love the new fall line. The Harvest Brochure has just released today for Consultants. For those of you who didn't make convention there is a really cute Halloween couple. Harvest brochure products are available for customers starting September 1st, if you weren't aware.

Love what is in store too for the Holiday season.

What is your favorite new products? The Together Love Heals charity warmer for the Shriners Hospitals for Children is one of my favorites.

Let's get a discussion going. Please share.

LAscents
08-17-2016, 08:47 AM
We both joined in October 2006, didn't we Diane? It was the Fall scents that had me hooked. I'm most excited for Cozy Chai!

LAscents
09-01-2016, 03:34 PM
I ordered some fall products and scents this afternoon and it's not here yet. Ha! Anyone else feel that way? I think Scentsy does a bang up job getting us product but I still start looking for it on my porch hours after I ordered if. If only ...

Can't wait to get the new acorn warmer and nightlight bases.

wahmse
09-08-2016, 09:36 PM
Yes! I joined in October 2006. My favorite fall scent is Cider Mill.

MandyLee1980
10-07-2016, 11:44 AM
I am loving all the new fall products but my favorites are the Calaca Warmer, Nightlight Base and Love Heals Warmer! I say this every time a new catalog is released but this is the best catalog yet! LOL ;)

mariglynn
10-28-2016, 03:47 PM
Yes! I joined in October 2006. My favorite fall scent is Cider Mill.

Took me a couple more years to join... my fall favorite is Cider Mill too!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1