WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

MaishaM
08-14-2016, 10:14 PM
Hello all,

I hope some moms are interested!

Appen is currently conducting a project collecting US English speech for children 13-17 years of age.

Key Responsibilities:

The task will involve recording short English phrases from a WebApp using your own Android smartphone/tablet. You may also use your computer + microphone, with the Google Chrome browser. Recording the phrases will take approximately 1 hour and includes 500 short prompts.

Requirements:

Must have a US background (i.e. raised or grew up in the US)
Must have parental consent
Must provide at least one supporting document which will be used to verify the child's age and identity.
Must have a Paypal account

Payment:

A payment of $30 USD will be given to each participant for a successful batch of 500 prompts. Payment will be made via Paypal once all voice recordings have been verified by Appen, which should take less than 2 weeks.

Two side points...

-Data collection projects come up often so signing up for this one can keep you in the loop.

-At this time there is no cap on submissions per household, so gather all the teens for some easy cash.

If interested please message me and I will send you the parental consent form and application link. Alternatively, you can email me at "[email protected]"

Thank you in advance for your involvement!

Jacqueline Pierce
08-15-2016, 10:25 AM
Hi Maisha, I do have a 16 year old who is interested..Is this opportunity still available? And if so do you need my email address?

MaishaM
08-15-2016, 06:39 PM
Yes, the project is ongoing. I just messaged you the link and consent form. Thank you for your interest, and please spread the word!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1