WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Biz Opp & weight loss

texaswahm
08-02-2016, 02:48 PM
Would like info re: Biz Opp and how does this work? Looking for weight loss product. Any monthly requirements to stay active, commission? website cost? cost of samples?

Thanks,
Patti P.

Crissy
09-04-2016, 03:31 PM
Hi!
Has anyone gotten back to you yet? I have been with Plexus for 7 months and it has been amazing!

I have been with DS for 10 years now. Plexus by far has been the most lucrative.

To be a wholesale ambassador, you pay your yearly $35 fee and you get a free website for the entire year!
You get all of your products at wholesale price too!
To be ran commission on your team, you need to have $100 in personal volume which can be your personal order or from customers.
We get paid 11 different ways!

Plexus has not only been a blessing to my health but also my income!

Let me know if you would like more details.