WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

suse
08-01-2016, 03:08 PM
A rare occurrence, Watkins Reps, did you see that they have baking (previously named double strength) vanilla 11 oz on sale :eek:? I'm wondering how you are taking advantage of this - are you stocking up for the fall season, promoting to your customers, ignoring it (:rolleyes:)

nattiesmother
09-19-2016, 03:09 PM
Will there be a holiday line this year? I would be interested in purchasing sometime this season..and I loved their holiday items, although I havent really seen an advertisement for Watkins in a few months. My email is [email protected]

suse
09-21-2016, 06:51 AM
@Nattiesmother - I'll do a PM to your address with the details :)

JR Watkins is not offering a specific holiday line like they have in past years (they actually haven't done a holiday line for a couple years now). However, they are bringing in a few specialty items that will be available this November in limited quantity.

- travel sized hand cream collection (Lemon Cream, Coconut Milk & Honey, Lavender, Aloe & Green Tea)

- Home Care items, each in either scent Pure Vanilla Mint or Ginger
>> Liquid Hand Soap
>> Foaming Hand Soap
>> Soy Wax Candle
>> Room Freshener

In addition, there are some new items added to the line coming in Sept, Oct, and Nov. I'll do a separate post if there is interest!

nattiesmother
09-21-2016, 06:29 PM
I got your email, I knew that they didnt have the holiday line for a few years, but thought maybe this year it would be a possibility...if there is any holiday items( specifically breads,muffin mixes etc) let me know.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1