WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Petra
07-06-2016, 09:35 AM
What kind of affiliates items, services etc... could I add to my blog. My blog is basically me sharing my story about childhood trauma which stems from physical abuse, sexual abuse and molestation and PTSD. I really am not doing this to make money but I do want to make a living somehow. Part of me feels guilty even trying to have any income stream from my blog. But then I try to look at it from a business perspective, so I'm conflicted!

I would like to add some affiliate income stream to my blog or any ideas at all that anyone can offer or suggest. I just have this huge urge of being a positive rolemodel to help those who feel alone, like I did for so many years. And to help those not feel ashamed, that's the worse feeling ever! To take back control and find ways to cope.

Thanks for listening and anyone who replies :)

ThinkBig22
07-06-2016, 11:48 AM
Check our ClickBank.com, they have a huge library of affiliate offers, you should be able to find something.

However for me personally, I like to try out anything I'm going to be promoting and I want to feel 100% comfortable that it's worth the price so I feel good about recommending it to others. If you don't truly believe in what you are promoting, you will sabotage your success. (And often times you don't even realize it, it happens on a subconscious level.)

JoeSpirit
07-07-2016, 06:47 AM
That's good information from ThinkBig22. It's wise to become familiar, and confident, with any affiliate product you decide to promote.

You might also look at Amazon's Kindle Store for related books on your subject.

You can also write some books about your own experiences, and how you dealt with them. I understand that there's a high level of discomfort involved in that, but sharing your successes can help other people overcome their burdens.

And when you create your own products from your experiences you keep 100% of the profit when you market them. Not just the affiliate commission. Selling your books, white papers, etc. will give you the opportunity to grow a following, and later you can start up an affiliate program for your products, so others can sell for you.

uthayan
07-13-2016, 05:40 AM
Find related niche with your blog. In click bank marketplace, there are tone of products available. when you select the product watch the gravity of the product, it should be more than 50.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1