WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : East Coast West Coast

AprioriCandy
06-22-2016, 02:52 PM
Hi, Everyone,

Just returned from a week on the East Coast and really loved what the heat and humdity
did for my skin - totally amazing!

Because we packed only a carry-on bag, I didn't have room for my DFI, and brought all
TSA approved sizes of my Celloxylin skin care, single use packets of Lifeoxylin elixir, and my acid peel. Found out it was all I really needed!

The humidity plumped up my skin so any wrinkles were greatly diminished and just an acid peel every other day gave way to better absorption of the moisture in the environment and my products!

Back in the West Coast - Southwest heat and humidity really pulls out any moisture you have in your skin! Layering on my night time moisturizers helps!

I envy all the beautiful, youthful looking East Coast and Southern ladies!

Hugs,
Candy

cabimom
06-25-2016, 12:07 PM
I know exactly what you mean. I love the way my skin feels when I visit my kids in Florida!
It's hot and dry up here too.

AprioriCandy
06-25-2016, 02:55 PM
It's tempting to want to move to a more humid environment, isn't it?

Away from our fires and earthquakes!!

cabimom
06-25-2016, 04:27 PM
Yes ma'am!! And taxes!!!;)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1