WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Women Helping Women

AprioriCandy
06-12-2016, 06:34 AM
Hi, Everyone!

Last night I attended Apriori Beauty's 7th Anniversary Celebration Beauty Bar and had a wonderful time!

This year, Foundation Apriority, the sponsor of Apriori Beauty Founding Independent Consultants, has chosen to partner with Women Helping Women. This organization helps women who are in transition from devastating life circumstances by providing counsel, training for job seeking, resume and interview preparation and a whole lot more.

Two beautiful ladies who are completing the program were given makeovers, courtesy of Apriori Beauty! They attended the Beauty Bar and I was honored to spend the evening with them!

There are so many opportunities we have each day to Make Life Beautiful for those around us and I'm very excited for growing our relationship with Women Helping Women!

Hugs,
Candy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1